Wednesday, November 25, 2009

panto details

Please meet at the Academy Theatre at 6pm as we need to be seated for the performance to start promptly at 6:30. When you arrive please tell me so I can tick you off my list. Parents, can you take coats home with you unless you have got a ticket to stay. I will hold all the tickets and hand them over altogether as that's easier for the staff. There will be sweets and light up wands and suchlike on sale that you can buy before the performance so parents can you see to that before you leave if your child wants something. There will be an interval when we can buy sweets, drinks, crisps, icecream etc so if your child will want something you will need to send them with some money. It's up to you how much money you send, I am not setting limits.
Children need to wear uniform tops and neckers. Pick up will be approx 8:45 but it is not possible to be specific as it ends when it ends. Please wait in the foyer from 8:30 ish. That's all I can think of for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment