Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beavers to Cubs

Just to say that tonight was my last night as official Beaver Leader. I wanted to say thankyou to everyone who has supported me for the last 7 years. Also, I wanted to say a public thankyou to Emma, Emily and Sara who have been my support team for quite some time now. I could not have done it without you all. I also wanted to wish Andrea every success as the new Leader. I am sure she will make it an even better section than it has been, with the team supporting her.

I will still show my face here and there at Beavers to make myself known to children about to move up to Cubs. We will send you an invitation when you are almost ready to move up. Any questions about Cubs, please mail me at kim@ardsleyscouts.org.uk

Don't forget that Beavers is closed next week and will run through August on Thursdays 6 to 8pm. Look forward to seeing you there!

Love Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment