Saturday, March 27, 2010

Coming to you live from Kingswood

Just thought I'd write a quick post to let everyone know how things are going up here at Kingswood. Have no fear, nothing is afire...which is strange for a Scout activity!

Everyone has settled in now, they even went to bed before 3am - again, strange for a Scouting activity!

Last night the group had a session of Mini-Olympics, which consisted of fun & games and little challenges. My personal favourite had to be the 'Catwalk Relay' which involved the Scouts strutting their stuff in a runway fashion. Sadly my camera was tucked away in my bag at the time!

Today Ardsley will be solving problems, fencing (not the Tom Sawyer kind!), shooting arrows (archery), clowning around (circus skills), climbing and quad bikes. Then there's the Disco this evening!

I'll try and keep you updated as the weekend unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment