Monday, March 29, 2010

Return of the Kingswood

I think that's a rather clever title for the third part in my Kingswood series of blog posts!

Since my last post we've obviously packed up and gone home, but before we did there was time for a couple of activities. After getting nice and muddy during 'Nightline' and eating a delicious hot lunch the Scouts had a high flying zip wire adventure - very good fun! The final activity for the day - and weekend - was balance beam; yet another activity that takes place off of the ground!

I'd like to thank all the Scouts who attended for living up to the good name we've made for ourselves here at Ardsley - I hope you had as much fun as I did!

I'll be posting photos shortly and I'll also let parents know as soon as I hear anything about the missing shoe situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment